June 9, 2017 – Torrance, California –   While Maxine Waters was 3,000 miles away, calling for President Trump to be impeached and to hand over more of his old tax returns, further building on the reputation that she has no regard for the actual needs of her constituents, Omar Navarro was at the Action Republican Headquarters in Torrance, on Saturday, April 15th, announcing his campaign to unseat her.

This is Navarro’s second time running against Maxine Waters in California’s 43rd Congressional District. He won over 25% of the vote in 2016, with only 10 thousand dollars. Waters, on the other hand, spent over $650,000 in advertisements opposing Navarro. This time around, Navarro has already received twice the campaign contributions he did in 2016, and caught the eyes of prominent national politicians and media outlets.

Deputy Campaign Manager Maurice Saldebar, introduced Navarro at the event, stating: …Ms. Waters is our best advertisement.  You only need to look in the daily news at what she says and does to determine that she is not keeping her oath of office to the people of the 43rd District.

Over the last few days, on the news of Ms. Waters’ latest travails, we have received hundreds of inquiries from people nationwide. Citizens who don’t even live in California are contacting us, asking how to volunteer for the campaign, donate services, contribute money, walk precincts, make phone calls. The Navarro 2018 Campaign has been inundated with inquiries and interview requests and we expect the momentum to continue as the Congresswoman continues making news in the current fashion…

Action Republican President Aurelio Mattucci, channeled support for Navarro at the event, stating “though we have our work cut out for us, we have a path to victory…We can reach across the aisle in the 43rd, be willing to work with others and cooperate with Washington D.C., turn Democrats on the fence and work with the Independents.” He reiterated Navarro’s view that “you only have to look at the anger across the state of California, taxes, crumbling infrastructure, the many people begging for change and to Make California Great Again, as a mandate for new representation.  30 years of liberal rule and gerrymandered districts have decimated our state”

The theme of Navarro’s speech was “Pushing Back While Pushing Forward: “We can’t let another 6 years of the 43rd district being under-served go unanswered.” Navarro’s talk included a focus on keeping jobs and companies in Torrance, citing Toyota’s planned departure from CA, the growing homeless population and the needs of veterans.

“Republicans need to come out of the woodwork, be proud to be Republican, be proud of our President, the House and the Senate and give 2018 the biggest turnout in a non-presidential election ever,” said Navarro.  He also discussed his outreach plan for the 54% Latino population in his distrct and its 400,000 unregistered voters.

Navarro’s immediate 90-day objective in “Pushing Back While Pushing Forward” is to begin persuading Independents and Democrats who are on the fence.  “Do we want another 6 years of what we’ve been getting from Washington D.C.?”

While Maxine Waters quixotically works on Trump’s taxes and impeachment, Navarro explained how he will be working for the constituents of the 43rd noting that Waters, does not even live in the region she is supposed to represent, while the areas of her voter base go into decline.

Omar Navarro is running for the 43rd Congressional District seat of California, which is centered in South Los Angeles and includes portions of unincorporated Los Angeles, Carson, Gardena and Torrance, as well as Hawthorne, Lawndale, Inglewood and Lomita.

1. margot says:

i dont live in that area but i promise to pray that you win Mr. Navarro!!! Drain the Swamp #termlimits !

2. Mary S Wardell says:

I’m gonna help this guy, cant give much but I will contribute starting today. Gotta get rid of this crazy, dangerous woman. Wyden and McCain, Lindsay Graham among others on my list too.

3. Roxanne Wodtli says:

I live in Eugene, OR and I 100 % behind this guy ! I also have heard him on various different programs. Please give me his mail address as I have friends who do not have a computer.

I, myself, have a computer, and hope to pass on information to myself and you others. IF ONLY we could kick out Merkley, Ron Wyden, and Peter DeFazio out of OREGON !!! They have been in Oregon TOO long. I like Mark Callahan who ran for office.

I was born in San Francisco and left when I was 12 with my parents. I am a Christian, Conservative. Good luck !!

• Linda Roberson says:

I agree, we need to work hard to get these Liberals out of government.

• Brad Loseke says:

I live in Beaverton and my sentiments are the same regarding our two buffoon so called Senators. The governor can also take a long walk in a short pier. There HAS to be some change. I no longer step foot anywhere near Portland. I would be out of this state except for all 5 of my kids and 9 grandchildren live here.

4. Donald R Smith says:

Wish I lived there so I could vote for you. I will send a donation though. It is time to retire Maxine and quite a few others. Best of luck.

5. Gina Marie Mangiamele says:

I live in Farmington, New York, near Rochester, home to eastman Kodak, Xerox and other great companies. I want Omar Navarro to win against Maxine Waters, the hater of Democracy; the sick and ignorant congresswoman who cares only for herself. I am going to see if I can get people across the country to donate money so Omar can have the financial clout to beat this demon. If the 62,000,000 Repulicans that elected Donal Trump each sent one dollar ($1) to Omar he could bury her. Everyone on his campaign needs to reach out to their network across the country and get them to give up one friday night dinner out and send that money to Omar. Best of luck, Omar. You are not in this fight alone. You will have a nation behind you.

6. Linda Roberson says:

I live in Arkansas, I am praying you win this election. The USA does not need someone like Maxine Waters in office. She is a bitter,hateful woman , Conservative Christians are praying for you. I will try to make a donation also.

7. Gina Casey says:

Is there any way I can volunteer to help Mr. Omar Navarro’s campaign? I live in Kansas, but would love to help. I will be praying for him and the campaign.

8. I pray Navarro wins and shuts up the loud mouth corrupt Maxine Waters. Maxine paid her daughter over 600,000 dollars to stuff envelopes for one year. Keep educating the uninformed Navarro and while you are going door to door I pray that you stay safe. I am in Alabama but I am watching

9. Kimberly Kuhlman says:

I share Donald’s sentiments. I wish I was there so I could vote for you, volunteer for you and help in other ways. I will help to get your word out in Social Media, I will send in a donation and most importantly I will pray mightily for you. If there is anything else we can do please let us know. Praying for an overwhelmingly supportive turnout.

10. John Noff says:

It’s about time. I have voted for democrats my whole life, but the way many have behaved this last year, including Maxine Waters, I will not support them. They are bullies who want us to tolerate and accept whatever they want and do not have the decency to respect people that may not agree with their liberal views. Maxine Waters behaves like a gang banging thug. The people she represents deserve better. Hopefully this district wakes up the bullies on the left that only care about themselves. I don’t know Omar Navarro, but his has my vote and support. I urge people of this district to stand up to Democrat thug/bully Maxine Waters. Do it quietly on the ballot box if you’re afraid of being targeted by the thugs. Vote for Navarro.

11. Jose Canales says:

I’m from from El Paso Texas also known as Trump City…..in this town Christ is the King…I’m down for Navarro and so my home town….please help Navarro as much as you can….No more will the Elite ruin our country No More…😇😇

12. Absolutely I’ll pray gor him! Mrs. Waters doesn’t represent her constituents well at all. God be with you on this journey Mr. Navarro!

13. Absolutely I’ll pray for him! Mrs. Waters doesn’t represent her constituents well at all. God be with you on this journey Mr. Navarro!

14. Steve Peterschmidt says:

I found this site because I love the idea of crowdpac.com. This was the first candidate I explored from that site. If this is what they’re all about then crowdpac is a wasted effort. Mr Navarro appears to be just another partisan pushing the fear and hate message in an attempt to pander to his political party’s base. Really…you’re proud of the President, House and Senate? AND you “want to work across the isle”? Forget for a moment that those two statements are diametrically opposed, Americans should run away from anyone that is proud of today’s disfunctional zero-sum political environment. Mr Navarro sounds like the Republican version of Maxine Waters (just wants to be the one to pick the next group of winners and losers). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE…someone be a candidate for Americans and not just another shill for their political party! “Change” should be about lifting up all, not the current zero-sum game of today’s politicians. Good luck 43rd, looks like politics over people will continue in your near future.